Gria Lighthouse is a stone-built lighthouse which was built in 1914 and is located north east of the bay of Vitali in Andros island. The height of its cylindrical tower is 12 metres and the height of focal plane is 86 metres. During the 2nd World War, the lighthouse remained shut down. Its operation restarted in 1945. Since 1984, the lighthouse is operating as an electric automated one.